28th Annual Golf Tournament
2017 will mark the Career Development Center’s 28th Annual Golf to Make a Difference Charity Golf Tournament! Each year, the proceeds of this event enable the Career Development Center to continue its work of providing meaningful and appropriate vocational services and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities and disadvantages. The Charity Golf Tournament isn’t restricted to just golf; it includes a silent auction, games, food and beverages, and a Big Ticket Raffle.
For more information about registration, click on our 2017 Golf Flyer.
Our Big Ticket Raffle is $100 this year. We will be giving away $9,950 in CASH Prizes. For info or to reserve your ticket call 715-834-2771.
(We will continue to ad sponsor logos and links weekly!)
Gift Sponsor: We are currently still looking for a gift sponsor
Congratulations to our 2016 Golf Tournament Winners!
- Men’s Division: Randy Puls and Joe Van Der Geest with Quality Resource Group, Chris Lee with Citon Computers, and Bob Hanson with Priority Envelope
- Mixed Division: Paul Seymour, Debbie Svihovec, Bill Moody, and Ben Cooper with Brotoloc North
- Women’s Division: Jennifer Sherbinow, Alice Rothbauer, Brook Shaw-Gardow, and Kim Landry Ayers with Mission Accomplished
Congratulations to our 2016 Big Ticket Winners!
- Grand Prize Winner of the 2016 Polaris Sportsman 570 with Trailer: Micae Dresel
- 2nd Prize Winner: Kyle Carr
- 3rd Prize Winner: Jean Richard
- 4th Prize Winner: Mary Laing
- 5th Prize Winner: Robert Fabian
- 6th Prize Winner: Brandon Cisewski
- 7th Prize Winner: Bob & Lydia Leighton
- 8th Prize Winner: Tom Thorsness
- 9th Prize Winner: Greg Pratt
- 10th Prize Winner: Jon Standiford